EXHIBITION STAND DESIGN & SETUP FOR COMPUTER-SCIENCE-CONFERENCES
Pixelmate Exhibits & Designs caters to the computer science conference industry in the trade fair and stand setup we have unique designs for this industry and we cater to them and provide all kind of support and solution required to make them stand out of the clutter, we cater not only to the fortune 500 but to the start ups and small and medium enterprise.
Computer science conference industry companies can avail Pixelmate Exhibits & Design service by writing to them at firstname.lastname@example.org or logging on to their website www.pixelmateindia.com.
One stop solution to all your exhibition and trade fair needs.
Computer science is the study of the theory, engineering, and experimentation, which structure the foundation for the use and design of computers. It is the practical and scientific method to computation and its applications and the methodical study of the feasibility, expression, mechanization, and structure of the systematic procedures (or algorithms) that lie beneath the acquisition, processing, storage, representation, communication of, and access to information. Similarly, more concise meaning of computer science is the study of automating algorithmic method that scale. A computer scientist is an expert in the design of computational systems and theory of computation.
Computer science can be grouped into a diversity of practical and theoretical disciplines. Some areas, such as computational complexity theory (which explores the intractable problems and fundamental properties of computational and intractable), are highly theoretical, while areas such as computer graphics highlight real-world visual implementation. Other areas still center on problems in implementing computation. For instance, programming language theory put into consideration different methods to the explanation of computation, while the study of computer programming itself scrutinize different areas the use of complex system and programming language. Human–computer interaction put into consideration the problems in making computers and computations useful,
There are various lists of academic conference in computer science. Only some of the recognized, famous conferences are incorporated; within each area, the conferences are group according to impact and quality..
Conferences accepting a wide range of subjects from theoretical computer science, including data structure algorithms, computational complexity, computability, automata theory and formal languages:
- FOCS – IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science
- STOC – ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing
- STACS – Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science
- ICALP – International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming
- MFCS – International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
- ISAAC – International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation
- FSTTCS – IARCS Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
Conferences whose subject is data structure and algorithms seriously put into consideration, but that do not include other field of theoretical computer science such as computational complexity theory:
- SODA – ACM–SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms
- WADS – Algorithms and Data Structures Symposium formerly: "Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures
- ESA – European Symposium on Algorithms
Conferences on computational geometry, graph drawing, and other application areas of geometric computing:
- GD – International Symposium on Graph Drawing
- SoCG – ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry
- IMR – International Meshing Roundtable
- ACM GIS – ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems
- LICS – ACM–IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science
- RTA – International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications
Contact us: email@example.com