EXHIBITION STAND DESIGN & SETUP FOR DENTISTRY-TRADE-FAIRS
Pixelmate Exhibits & Designs caters to the dentistry industry in the trade fair and stand setup we have unique designs for this industry and we cater to them and provide all kind of support and solution required to make them stand out of the clutter, we cater not only to the fortune 500 but to the start ups and small and medium enterprise.
Dentistry industry companies can avail Pixelmate Exhibits & Design service by writing to them at firstname.lastname@example.org or logging on to their website www.pixelmateindia.com.
One stop solution to all your exhibition and trade fair needs.
The word dentistry comes from odentology, is the study of the abnormalities, development, and structure, of the teeth. Due to its significant overlap in concept, is often heard that the dentistry now subsumes the now biggest obsolete medical specialty of stomatology (study of the mouth and its diseases and disorders), so that the two terms are used interchangeably in some areas.
Dentists also hearten prevention of oral diseases through regular, twice a year, check-ups for professional and cleaning and evaluation and proper hygiene. Conditions in the oral cavity can be a signed of systemic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis. Many studies have also revealed that gum disease is related with increased risk of preterm birth, heart disease and diabetes. The idea that oral health can affect the health and systemic disease is known as “Oral-systemic health”.
Some dentists perform additional training to its original degree in order to specialize. Generally, subjects that are been approved by dental registration organizations depends on the location. Oral diseases are important public health problems because of its high incidence and prevalence in the world.
Here are some examples:
- Dental Public Health: the study of Epidemiological research and relevant social health policies for oral health
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontic: The Art and Science of renewing and function of the tooth when affected by non carious and carious lesions affecting the teeth, before it destroys the pulp or root canal is refer to as conservative dentistry. When the root canal is included, the specialty is referring to as endodontic. This degree of specialization is awarded in India
- Endodontic (also refer to endodontology): root canal therapy and periapical tissues and study of diseases of pulp.
- Forensic dentistry: Collection and use of dental evidence in law. This can be done by a dentist with training or experience in this area. Forensic dentist function is primarily verification and documentation of identity.
- Geriatric Dentistry or Geriodontics: Providing dental care for the elderly which includes diagnostics, prevention and treatment of problems associated with normal aging and age-related part of the interdisciplinary team with other professionals of health diseases.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: The study, diagnosis and the treatment of certain diseases and maxillofacial oral.
- Oral and maxillofacial radiology: Interpretation and radiological study of oral and maxillofacial diseases.
- Maxillofacial Surgery (also called oral surgery): extractions, implants and surgery of the jaw, face and mouth.
- Oral biology: Research in Dental and Craniofacial Biology
Contact us: email@example.com